Trung Nguyen Premium Blend Vietnamese Coffee
- DEEP INTENSE FLAVOR: This Vietnamese coffee blend Robusta and Arabica coffee beans with our unique proprietary blend to bring you flavorful, intense coffee that will keep you energized and refreshed
- FLAVOR PROFILE: Our strong Vietnamese coffee is grown high altitude regions to bring you an Arabica (59.9%) and Robusta (40.0%) ground bean coffee blend with hints of Chocolate (0.1%) that delight your senses with each sip
- ARTISAN ROASTED: The Vietnamese coffee beans are carefully farmed and professionally roasted by artisans at different temperatures and combined to bring you a flavorful coffee blend like no other
Trung Nguyen is a household name in Vietnam’s coffee community and one of the best vietnamese coffee brands. Trung Nguyen’s proprietary blend consists of 59.9% Arabica, 40% Robusta, and a pinch (0.01%) of chocolate, so whatever your brewing method, this superior quality blend will produce a cup of bold, flavorful and predictable coffee. These beans are slowly roasted to perfection, so the subtle notes of chocolate will never take away the rich, well-balanced flavors of the coffee bean. So you can expect a lively, fragrant and refreshing infusion that offers the bold and authentic flavor profile of a Vietnamese beer.
If you travel to Vietnam, there is a brand of coffee that you will see everywhere. The ubiquitous Trung Nguyen brand is the closest thing to finding “standard” Vietnamese coffee, and the company has been around since 1996. This coffee has a delicious aroma and taste. It is slightly lighter than French roast and is smooth with low acidity.
Vinacafe Instant Coffee Mix
- Instant mix Vietnamese coffee
- 3 in 1 - coffee, cream and sugar
- 20 individual packages
Instant coffee is also popular in Vietnam and the rest of Southeast Asia, and if you want to try Best Vietnamese Coffee of what they drink there, this Vinacafé Instant Mix might be a good option. This is a typical Southeast Asian three-in-one coffee blend, which means that the sugar and cream are already included. All you need to do is add hot water to make a sweet and delicious coffee drink. Very practical at home or on the go.
This is a surprisingly good product considering its nature. Connoisseurs don’t take instant coffee very seriously, but this option is above most we’ve seen. It’s fragrant, bold, and ultimately a very practical way to start your morning. However, it still won’t have as much body as a standard drip infusion. It seems a bit watery, which can be disappointing for people who prefer traditional coffee.
Saigon Phin Daklak (Vietnamese Coffee)
- Our signature custom-roasted blend of robusta, peaberry, arabica and soybean
- Strong, bold, and smooth
- Direct from our family’s coffee production facility in Saigon
Third, we highlight the impressive merits of Saigon Phin Daklak. This pre-ground coffee is smooth and honeyed. Drinkers who prefer a more low-key coffee experience will really appreciate what they get here. The company claims that the blend is especially good for making Vietnamese-style iced coffee, although you can actually make this blend however you like. However, some buyers report that it has a particular aftertaste. It is not necessarily something that you will experience, but you may want to take it into account. Otherwise, it is a good coffee that is quite moderately priced.
There have been many robusta beans on this list. Saigon Phin Daklak is the perfect place for coffee lovers who appreciate a softer and smoother brew, without losing the flavorful palate of a traditional Vietnamese bean. These beans come from the highland region of central Vietnam and use a blend of Robusta, Arabica, Peaberry, and Soy. Lang Thang recommends using their Saigon Phin Daklak to make a delicious batch of Vietnamese-style iced coffee, but they also have a list of recommended brew recipes so you can get the most out of your precast beans.