Café Don Pablo Colombian Supremo Coffee
- Mild, sweet, and rich with a very smooth cocoa toned finish
- 2Lb Bag - Medium-Dark roast - Whole bean Arabica coffee - GMO Free
- Medium bodied with low acidity
Don Pablo is a coffee with a smooth, rich and smooth flavor with a medium body and a slight acidity for citrus notes. The medium-dark roast promotes caramelization that brings out the natural sugars in the bean. The effect is the profusion of slightly smoky notes, hazelnut and dark chocolate.
Don Pablo was founded in 1989 by an American man and his Colombian wife. The coffee they produce is characterized by being smooth, sweet and rich, with a full body and pleasant acidity. Some tasters detect citrus notes. The beans are sold as medium dark roasts. The company prides itself on roasting in small batches rather than in bulk like other companies do. The beans are roasted in small regional facilities in the United States to ensure that the beans reach consumers in optimal condition.
Using its keen coffee senses, Café Don Pablo Supremo Colombian produces a rich, smooth and smooth bean that emphasizes the slight caramelization of the natural sugars in the bean. With strong ties to the point of origin, Café Don Pablo maintains that its bean is an authentic medium-dark Colombian Supremo with citrus notes and a sweet finish of chocolate and nuts. Rather than throwing beans into a rigorous production schedule, Café Don Pablo slowly roasts on demand, which means you’ll get a new batch, every time. Not only is Café Don Pablos’ roasting facility certified for food safety and certified for organic production, it also uses a specialized quality grader to maintain the quality of its coffee farmers. A Colombian supreme coffee of extreme quality, grown in areas above 1,200 meters, has a selected harvest and is roasted in small batches.
Juan Valdez Gourmet Balanced Colombian Coffee
- THIS IS 100% ORGANIC COFFEE grown and harvested by coffee growing families that have adopted principles of organic/ecological agriculture.
- THIS COFFEE has a balanced flavor with wild notes.
- THEIR RESPECT FOR NATURE IS reflected in this specialty coffee with fresh notes and aroma that evoke walking through the forest and the humidity sensation that prevails after rain.
Often credited with putting Colombian coffee on the map, Juan Valdez is the godfather of Colombian coffee culture. Although Valdez is a fictional character created by the National Federation of Coffee Growers of Colombia, he is an icon of Colombian coffee and is believed to represent all Colombian coffee growers. The Juan Valdez brand maintains that his beans embody the quality, values and traditions of Colombia. In fact, their mission is to “captivate the world with the best Colombian coffee,” and they do so by proudly supporting small Colombian coffee producers and cultivating, collecting and distributing their organic beans by hand.
Juan Valdez is a Colombian-based company in the Colombian coffee industry named after the fictitious farmer who became the face and logo associated with identifying quality Colombian coffee. They also offer a wide range of products from several of the many producing regions of the country. In addition, among its premium, gourmet and durable lines, you must find something that suits your tastes. Above we have included a link to their best-selling certified organic coffee. It has a very mild acidity and works well as a mild infusion for breakfast. If you want something stronger, try their Bold option for a more intense Colombian beer.
Juan Valdez is the fictional farmer who has been the face of Colombia’s coffee marketing strategy since the 1950s and is also the name of the country’s response to Starbucks. The company sells locally grown beans and, unsurprisingly, offers a wide range of produce from many producing regions in Colombia. Its gourmet coffees include many of the most famous origins, such as Sierra Nevada, Nariño, Huila, Cauca, Santander, Tolima and Antioquia. They also offer a Premium range and a Durable range. An ideal brand for those who are beginning to explore the world of Colombian coffee.
This Juan Valdez Organic Colombian Fair Trade Coffee is a medium roast with a powerful aroma that is sure to get you moving in the morning. It has little acidity and bitterness, which makes it a perfect pairing with the pure black coffee drinker. If you’re looking for a robust profile, you might be disappointed in the milder flavor of this medium roast, especially its higher price. If you’re disappointed in the taste, it’s at least available in a ten-ounce size.
Volcanica Colombian Peaberry Coffee
- 100% Pure Colombian Supremo Peaberry Coffee has the selections of the rarest coffee beans in the crop with an intense flavor of Colombia for the perfect balance between medium-sweet acidity and smooth-light body.
- Medium roasted whole beans allowing the true flavor characteristic to come through for a remarkable taste.
- Fresh roasted then immediately packed and sealed to assure freshness
Known for its rigorous selection that privileges only top quality grains, the result of a genetic mutation in each crop (around 5% of the harvest). Colombian blueberry coffee is considered a rarity among Supremo coffees. The 100% Arabica production is grown on volcanic soil and at altitudes between 1,650 and 1,800 meters. Sensory Profile: Pea notes have a sweet taste, reminiscent of cherries, chocolate, malt, and dried fruit. The aftertaste is slightly astringent, highlighting hints of chocolate and nuances of wood, the medium roast is the main practice of the brand.
Volcanica Coffee is a specialized importer that currently transports and distributes more than 130 gourmet coffee beans from volcanic regions around the world. Volcanica’s Supremo Andeano Estate Organic Colombian Coffee is much more than just a long name. These particular beans are grown in the Colombian Andes at more than 5,000 feet above sea level as rainforest alliance. Being high altitude beans, the flavor profile of the Colombian Supremo de Volcanica bean will generally be more acidic, aromatic and flavorful than that of a low altitude bean.
Pea beans are a genetic mutation that only affects about 5% of a particular crop, but many coffee aficionados say that this mutation gives them a greater flavor than the remaining 95% of the crop. Volcanica offers a variety of fair trade Colombian Supremo beans. They are medium toasted, with medium to high acidity and a lively nutty flavor. greatness in terms of flavor and durability. These beans infuse a smooth, balanced cup with a light body. And the flavor profile includes notes of fruit, nuts, and dark chocolate. Overall, this is a great example of why the region and the brand are so beloved.
Koffee Kult Colombian Huila Fresh Coffee Beans
- ✔ Great aroma while whole, while ground, and while brewing. You will want to get out of bed just for the smell of this gourmet coffee. Cupping Notes: chocolatey aroma, bold body, medium acidity, clean sugary finish
- ✔100% Columbia Huila Speciality Grade fresh roasted coffee. We use organically sourced, rich, smooth, full-bodied whole coffee beans. These exotic raw beans are from Hula's high mountain elevations for great tasting coffee. There are many types of coffee beans, these are the best coffee beans you can get. We use the best organically sourced beans specialty grade beans.
- ✔ Artisan roasted fresh to perfection preserving the natural chocolate and sweet favors of the coffee . on our small batch roasters, and roasted immediately prior to packaging. Every bag is consistently the same!
Colombian Huila Koffee Kults beans are rich, smooth, organically sourced, and make a full-bodied cup of coffee even mom will approve. These beans come from small family farms in Huila, Colombia, which, according to the Colombian Federation of Coffee Growers, is known to produce about 18% of the country’s coffee. Koffee Kults 100% Arabica beans are oily, but not bitter. Its ethically sourced beans preserve the delicate profile of an authentic Huila bean with a touch of cherry and caramel in a high quality coffee.
The beans are grown at an elevation of 1,900 m (6,230 ft) and treated by the wet method before being sun-dried or sometimes mechanically dried. They are moderately roasted. In terms of flavor profile, they have a sweet cherry flavor, with hints of caramel. This Huíla coffee from Koffee Kult will first attract your attention due to its intense chocolate aroma. Under the delicious smell hides a rich infusion with hints of cherry and chocolate with a caramel sweetness. In addition, the acidity is sweeter than that of typical Colombian coffee, which allows the cup to be completely clean and sweet.
Coffee is grown on small family farms in the Huila region (Garzón, Pitalito and Neiva) at an average altitude of 1,900 meters, using manual handling techniques. The brand promotes medium roast and small batches (made in the USA). In the market, the sale is made in whole grains and in hermetically sealed containers, a gesture that guarantees the maximum freshness of the product. The caturra, castillo and typica varieties are the most traditional of the brand’s coffees. In common, they present a striking body, notes of cinnamon and caramel, cherry flavor and a bright finish.
Colombia Jo Organic Colombian Coffee
- COLOMBIA JO Professional Cupping Notes: MEDIUM ROAST | CARAMEL | TOASTED ALMOND | CANE SUGAR | SILKY BODY | NO FLAVORING ADDED | Descriptive terms are simply subtle undertones in the coffee itself and no flavors are added.
- Each batch of this fresh roasted organic coffee is hand-crafted, by artisan coffee roasters, in our micro-roastery.
- Available in 12 oz or a 2 lb money-saving package, both packaged with resealable tin-tie for convenient storage. We recommend using 2 tablespoons of ground coffee to 6 oz of water for optimal extraction with most brewing methods.
Jo Coffee says that not all coffee is the same, and we have to agree. But since their motto is “The Perfect Coffee,” we’d like to think that they take their coffee-making business very seriously. Colombia Jo is not just any cup of coffee. The beans in this infusion come directly from the top 2% of all certified organic Arab raw coffees in the world.
The subtle nuances of Colombia Jo include caramel, roasted almond, and cane sugar. A medium artisan roast, Colombia Jo is Fair Trade Certified, USDA Certified Organic and contains no GMOs or artificially added flavors. Colombia Jo is the top seller of organic coffee beans on Amazon, so getting a bag of fresh beans couldn’t be easier.