Torani Variety Pack
- Variety pack includes one bottle of each: vanilla; hazelnut classic; caramel classic; peppermint; raspberry; and french vanilla
- With the great flavors of torani in your home, every drink you make can be inspired. discover how our syrups can help you make truly creative flavored teas, lemonades, smoothies, italian sodas, coffees, cocktails and more
- Our flavors range from citrus and berry to spicy and nutty, and we offer a variety of recipes to help you play and explore
The Torre family of San Francisco has a long history in the syrup business, dating back to 1925. Initially developing syrups for traditional Italian drinks and sodas, they soon went on to coffee flavorings and were the first to come up with the world’s first flavored latte.
If you’re looking for the best coffee syrup, look no further than Torani. Their 100-syrup collection can be used in coffee, sodas, cocktails, and even cooking. All of the Torani syrups have a lot of taste yet aren’t too sugary.
If you’re not sure which flavor to get, this four-pack of favorites is a perfect choice. Caramel, Vanilla, French Vanilla, and Hazelnut are some of the most popular classic coffee flavors.
Jordan’s Skinny Syrups Butter Toffee
- Flavor Notes - Combination of sweet and salty, a sweet toffee smell with a nut finish
- Zero Sugar, Zero Calories, and Zero Carbs make this a great guilt free addition to any beverage
- All Jordan's Skinny Syrups are Gluten-Free, Kosher, Keto-Friendly, and GMO-Free
You want to sweeten your coffee with syrup, but you’re worried about the extra calories? Look no further than Jordan’s Skinny Syrups, which are designed specifically for health-conscious people.
The flavors are delicious, which is unexpected given that they are low-fat selections. It’s also worth noting that their syrups are gluten-free as well as kosher. So, despite the fact that they taste great, they’re sugar-free, carb-free, and calorie-free – it’s a win-win situation!
DaVinci Gourmet Origin Hawaiian Salted Caramel Syrup
- Hawaiian Salted Caramel: DaVinci Gourmet Single Origin Hawaiian Salted Caramel features sweet, buttery caramel and volcanic pink sea salt responsibly sourced from the waters of Hawaii
- For Custom Flavor: Our Hawaiian salted caramel syrup is made with simple, quality ingredients and contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; The slight pink color is derived from Alea - rediish Hawaiian clay; Also available in 750mL
- Many Uses: Bring home authentic coffeeshop flavor with DaVinci Gourmet Single Origin Syrup; Mix into your morning coffee, blend into smoothies, top desserts and more; Our versatile syrups add flavor to your beverage and culinary creations
DaVinci syrups were created in Seattle in 1989, and although being a new brand, they have quickly gained a following and are a favorite choice among baristas and mixologists. The DaVinci range is a wonderful alternative if you simply want “all-natural coffee syrups” with no artificial preservatives or flavors. Their flavored syrups are made entirely of natural components, including actual botanical extracts.
They have a wide variety of flavors, but my personal favorite was the DaVinci’s Hawaiian Salted Caramel — trust me, it’s delicious. They use real Hawaiian sea salt to manufacture the syrup, and the natural caramel flavor comes from caramelized cane sugar.
Monin – Gourmet Flavorings Premium Coffee Collection
- GREAT FOR COFFEE, TEA, AND LATTES: Be your own barista and make café-quality coffee at home! Sample 5 of Monin’s best sellers for coffee with this gourmet collection and make your favorite flavored specialty coffee beverages right at home.
- TASTING NOTES: Entice your senses with Caramel, Amaretto, Hazelnut, Irish Cream, & Vanilla in your favorite hot or cold drinks, desserts, and more. Add rich flavor to your next cup of coffee!
- SPECIFICATIONS: Made with Pure Cane Sugar and Natural Flavors. GMO Free, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, and Kosher.
Monin is a French firm that makes delicious gourmet organic flavored syrups using only natural ingredients and no artificial coloring. Their flavor selection is extensive, with a wide range of popular and well-known flavors as well as some unusual and lesser-known types including Gingerbread, Chocolate Cookie, and the Lavender syrup, which tastes wonderful despite its stunning color.
All of the Monin flavored syrups are suitable for vegans; they are gluten-free, GMO-free, and dairy-free, as well as being kosher. Monin also offers a sugar-free line that is equally as tasty as the “full fat” variants. There are four popular coffee flavorings in this Monin section: caramel, amaretto, toasted hazelnut, Irish cream, and vanilla.
Ghirardelli Squeeze Bottles – Caramel, Chocolate & White Chocolate
- Ghirardelli Chocolate Sauce - Set of 3
- (1) 16 oz Chocolate Sauce, (1) 17 oz Caramel Sauce, (1) 17 oz White Chocolate Flavored Sauce
- Enjoy the unsurpassed quality and taste of Ghirardelli sauces in a convenient squeeze bottle format
The Ghirardelli chocolate company has a long history extending back to the early 1800s, making it one of America’s oldest chocolate producers. The Ghirardelli name is well-known among pastry chefs as a brand that is synonymous with high-quality chocolate.
These coffee-flavoring sauces are the perfect complement to espresso-based cocktails. In fact, they’re delicious on top of ice cream or as a flavoring in hot chocolate. One bottle of chocolate sauce, one bottle of caramel sauce, and one bottle of white chocolate sauce are included in this renowned Ghirardelli variety pack.
Autocrat Coffee Syrup
- Country of origin is United States
- The package dimension of the product is 9.6"L x 3.5"W x 3.4"H
- The package weight of the product is 2.8 pounds
This coffee extract syrup is made in Rhode Island and is one of the best-kept secrets in the state. The flavor is anything but conventional, despite the utilitarian packaging.
The state’s favorite beverage is coffee milk, and this thick syrup has just enough taste to make it at home anyplace in the United States. Each two-pack contains two 32-ounce bottles. Coffee milk fans will recognize the famous yellow and red label on the molded black plastic.
Amoretti Premium Syrup
- Made with natural flavor
- Only 35 calories per serving and 62 servings per bottle
- Free pump included
Bourbon vanilla orchids, native to Madagascar, are known for their exquisite beauty and delicious flavor. Makers and pastry chefs admire this vanilla for its complexity and nuance.
Coffee drinkers can now enjoy the subtle fragrance of exotic taste notes in any hot or iced coffee beverage. The elegant 25.4-ounce bottle from Amoretti will elevate any home brewing station. Because a little goes a long way, many mornings will be brighter and more magical, and afternoons will feel more sumptuous.