Technivorm Moccamaster 79115 Coffee Machines
- The top thermal carafe Coffee maker choice of coffee brewing experts
- Easy use, one button Operation and 4-6 minute brew time for a 10 cup carafe of Coffee
- Perfectly brewed Coffee Delivered by our copper element and no Pumps
Moccamaster has been fine-tuned for over 50 years in the heart of the Netherlands to brew the best coffee with a little know-how. Despite the fact that it costs a little more, it still outperforms the competition. It has some amazing features, such as a copper boiling element that keeps the water at the proper temperature (196 to 205 degrees Fahrenheit), as recommended by the National Coffee Association
Its automated drip-stop minimizes unnecessary clutter and foul overflowing when you remove the carafe, in addition to being extremely simple to use. This drip coffee machine, designed by Dutch industry leader Technivorm and backed by a five-year warranty, is meant to last. The industrial style of the metal body and ten-cup glass carafe is evident. You can also get it serviced in their U.S. service center if you ever need repairs in the United States.
It’s quick and easy, taking only 4-6 minutes to fill a 40-ounce insulated thermal carafe, which is also effective enough to keep the liquid hot for hours without leaving a burnt flavor.
Moccamaster looks gorgeous on the counter and assures that your java is free of dangerous chemicals thanks to its liberal use of sturdy metal casing, BPA/BSF free plastics, and to some extent glass.
OXO Brew 9 Cup Stainless Steel Coffee Maker
- BetterBrew Precision Brewing controls water temperature and optimizes brew cycles for rich, flavorful coffee – whether you’re making two cups or a full pot
- Fully programmable and easy to use, a single dial lets you choose cups, program the time and set the automatic wake-up timer
- Temperature-controlled brewing keeps the water between 197.6–204.8°F /92-96°C – the ideal range for drip coffee
The OXO Brew, also known as the OXO Barista Brain, performs an excellent job of connecting drip coffee makers to pour over coffee. It takes the manual drip coffee maker and turns it into a drip machine that creates pour-over coffee. The OXO-Brew isn’t flashy, but it does have a modern, streamlined design that would fit nicely with most current kitchens and outperform many drip coffee makers. Some businesses appear to have not altered their branding since the late 1970s!
It’s not simply a pretty face, either. The OXO-Brew is equipped with a rainmaker showerhead, a thermal carafe that keeps coffee warm for hours, and a large, bright LED display. The rainmaker and bloom cycle resemble pour-over coffee-making techniques, giving your coffee a clarity that a drip coffee maker rarely achieves.
Once the water has reached the desired temperature, it is sprayed uniformly over the coffee by a sprinkler. Your coffee is gathered in a sealed thermal carafe once the water leaks through. The carafe will keep your coffee fresh and heated for longer, but no longer than 30 minutes.
The OXO-Brew includes a lot of customizable capabilities, yet how simple it is to use. You may program it the night before you want coffee and wake up to the aroma of a pot brewing, and you can manage the amount of coffee you want by simply selecting a number of cups.
The clean appearance of the OXO Barista Brain is appealing. Even the built-in clock is barely noticeable. The clock is shown on a backlit LED interface. It is used to program the machine and is not only for show.
If you want your cup of coffee ready as soon as you wake up, configure the machine and leave it to its own devices. Barista Brain may be programmed up to 24 hours ahead of time, ensuring that your coffee will be ready when you need it.
You don’t have to boil a whole pot every time you want coffee, even if the machine is rated for 9 cups. With two cups to brew, the OXO Brew Barista Brain will operate just fine.
Hamilton Beach 2-Way Brewer Coffee Maker
- 2 WAYS TO BREW: SINGLE CUP OR FULL POT. Brew a single-serve cup or a full pot of coffee with your favorite ground coffee. Whichever way you brew, the Hamilton Beach Programmable Coffee Maker makes it easy to do both. Not compatible with K-Cup pods
- SIMPLE SINGLE-CUP BREWING — DOESN'T USE K-CUP PODS. Brew a cup for one using loose ground coffee (not compatible with K-Cup pods). With the included mesh scoop, adding your favorite ground coffee couldn’t be easier: just scoop, place and brew
- PEACE OF MIND WITH 2 HOUR AUTOMATIC SHUTOFF. How many times have you walked out the door, only to wonder: did I turn the coffee maker off. Now there's no worry or turning around to check, since the coffee maker turns off automatically after 2 hours
Don’t worry if you’re torn between wanting a single-serve machine and one that can brew an entire carafe. In any case, the Hamilton Beach 2-way Brewer is up to the task.
This machine is entirely programmable, giving the operator a lot of flexibility. It also adjusts to your cup size, brewing anything from a single cup to a 12-cup carafe. You can choose between ordinary and bold brew strengths, and there’s also a warming plate to keep things warm as you drink. Finally, there is an auto-shutoff feature.
It’s not the tiniest drip coffee maker on the market, but it’ll fit on most countertops and, thanks to its steel and black plastic body, should look well in most kitchens. This coffee machine is completely programmable, despite its low price. This contains an auto-shutoff feature that ensures that, despite the glass carafe, coffee does not become scalded while waiting on the hot plate, as well as the option to program it to brew ahead of time.
The Hamilton Beach 2-way provides the same capabilities as some much more expensive machines, including the ability to modify the brew strength and serving size.
Some people may find the machine fragile because it weighs just over 10 pounds. However, at this price range, it appears that this is a guarantee. The build quality is adequate, and as long as you don’t do anything out of the ordinary (like sit on your drip coffee maker), the Hamilton Beach should serve you well.
Cuisinart DCC-3200 14-Cup Glass Carafe with Stainless Steel Handle Programmable Coffeemaker
- State-of-the-art technology to ensure hotter coffee without sacrificing flavor or quality
- Brew strength control allows you to select regular or bold coffee flavor
- Fully automatic with 24-hour programmability, self-clean, 1-4 cup setting and auto shutoff (0-4 hours)
With cutting-edge technology, this Cuisinart can brew the hottest coffee while maintaining both flavor and quality. Despite the fact that it comes in a variety of colors, this Cuisinart’s appearance is more utilitarian than fashionable. That being said, it’s small and stylish, and it’d look great on a countertop or a repurposed desk as a coffee station!
It’s well-made, as you’d expect from Cuisinart, with sensible controls, a large and easy-to-read display, and straightforward buttons. This drip coffee machine is probably easy enough for your grandmother to operate, but it has a showerhead water dispenser and a longer extraction option for a very modern cup of coffee!
The glass carafe and hotplate are a minor drawback, but not a deal breaker. Especially since the machine can be pre-programmed up to 24 hours ahead of time and has an alert that sounds when it’s ready. You can brew as much as you want, but you’ll be reminded to consume it before it sits for too long.
If you’re looking for a drip coffee maker with a lot of functionality, the Cuisinart DCC-3200 is the one to choose.
Breville BDC450BSS Precision Brewer Thermal Coffee Maker
- The Breville Precision Brewer Thermal is a 60 oz drip coffee maker with thermal carafe that allows you to brew third wave specialty coffee at home, automatically; Experience your favorite coffee at its best with precise temperature and brewing time
- AUTOMATIC PRESETS AND CUSTOMIZABLE: 6 unique brewing modes ensure you enjoy the perfect balanced coffee every time; Preset modes include Gold, Fast, Strong, Iced, Cold Brew and My Brew, all so you can experience your favorite coffee at its best
- PRECISE & ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE: Coffee maker with precise digital temperature control (PID), 3 different flow rates to optimize contact time and Thermo Coil Heating System delivering water that is more pure than typical brewing systems that use aluminium
The Breville can make any coffee taste wonderful thanks to its precise temperature and brewing time controls. With a thermal carafe, the Breville BDC450 Precision Brewer Coffee Maker is Breville’s top-of-the-line product features a patent-pending steep and release valve that helps brew excellent single cups of coffee, as well as a ‘gold cup’ mode that automatically sets temperature and steep time to SCA standards.
Its clean, modern appearance is hard to argue with, and a selection dial serves as the primary control for all of the BDC450’s features, making it quite simple to operate. However, because the display screen is small, it may be difficult to use when weary or for persons with weak vision.
This drip coffee maker’s middle name is precision, since you can regulate everything from temperature to flow rate to coffee volume. Depending on your preferences, dual filter baskets allow you to choose between flat and cone brewing. Furthermore, steep and release technology ensures that the flavor and aroma of your coffee beans are fully extracted.
This machine can handle it all, but for some coffee drinkers, it may be too much. It’s a more expensive drip coffee maker, and while it has a lot of features that justify the price, it’s not for budget-conscious people or minimalists.
Bonavita Connoisseur 8-Cup One-Touch Coffee Maker Featuring Hanging Filter Basket and Thermal Carafe
- Performance Coffee brewer makes an 8-cup carafe in about 6 minutes
- Powerful and precise 1500-watt heater maintains an optimal brewing temperature between 195°-205°f
- Optional pre-infusion mode mimics the artisan pour-over brewing method by pausing the water flow allowing the Coffee grounds time to bloom
The Bonavita is a pour-over coffee maker that can prepare 8 cups of coffee in under 6 minutes. That’s excellent timing! It contains a 1500-watt heater that instantly heats water to the proper temperature and maintains it throughout the brewing process.
When the water is hot enough, it is directed to the sprinkler, where it is uniformly sprayed over the coffee. If you want to let the coffee blossom before brewing it, you can use the pre-infusion mode. When the brewing is finished, you’ll be notified with an audio indication.
The Bonavita Connoisseur is composed of stainless steel and has a stainless steel carafe, but the filter assembly is made of plastic. Overall, the machine is well-made and will last for many years on your counter. The absence of customizable options is the only drawback.