Blue Horse 100% Kona Coffee Single Serve K Cups
- 100% Kona with complex fragrant notes and a lingering sweetness
- Freshest Single Serve 100% Kona: Direct from a family coffee farm
- Hand picked, sun dried, rain-water washed Kona coffee; herbicide & pesticide FREE
The Kona Single Serve K 100% Kona cups from Blue Horse are an excellent example of the goodness of Kona coffee. Fragrant and delicious, this coffee showcases the flavors that make Kona so special. The company doesn’t just rely on Kona’s appeal to showcase its sales. They take great care of the correct handling of the grains and the process that brings them to the consumer.
This is a coffee made on a small family farm, so you can be sure that every detail will be paid attention to. It’s made from pesticide-free beans for a pure flavor. The beans used in the production of this Kona coffee have been hand-picked, sun-dried, and washed with rainwater. As for the taste, there is a balanced flavor with the perfect mix of bitter and sweet. It has a complex aroma with just the right touch of sweetness, typical of what one would expect from Kona coffee.
The 10-pack K-Cups are single serving and contain 100% ground Kona coffee. The aroma has complex notes with lingering sweetness. It has a chocolate aroma with hints of vanilla and almond. Single-serving capsules contain 100% Kona ground coffee beans. This product is not a coffee blend. The beans are hand-picked from the Blue Horse Kona coffee farm and washed with rainwater. These are dried in the sun and then roasted in town. The product is manufactured in strict accordance with the quality standards established by the Hawaiian government.
This K cup is compatible for use with Keurig 2.0 Selective.
100% Kona Coffee Single Serve Cups By Hualalai Estate
- 100% PURE KONA COFFEE: Experience the world-renowned natural gourmet flavors of pure Kona KCups. With delicious fruity notes, a light spice, full body, and easy recyclable package this is sure to become a grocery staple in your home.
- ROASTED TO PERFECTION: We use a medium dark roast to perfectly bring out the complex and subtle flavors of Kona. Our beans are carefully chosen for uniformity to guarantee a perfect and consistent level of roast throughout, ground, and sealed in Keurig coffee pods.
- PESTICIDE-FREE NATURAL BEANS: To grow Hawaii's finest single serve coffee you need the highest quality care from start to finish. We choose only the most premium select beans to create our pure Kona grounds. We're always pesticide-free and naturally grown.
A medium dark roast with the intention of being daring, this 100% Kona coffee will brew a K cup. It stays tasty, without touching the bitter side. Of course, it won’t be the strongest K-cut on offer, but it manages to be sensational and satisfying. The name of the coffee comes directly from the coffee region. This 100% Kona coffee comes from the slopes of Kona’s Hualalai volcano. The gourmet coffee is packaged in recyclable plastic K cups No. 5 in an effort to be more environmentally friendly.
With this medium-dark roast Kona coffee, you can expect a full flavor in every cup, but not too bitter. Each pack weighs 11 grams, which is almost 10% more than what you will find in standard products, so you have a better value in every cup. This is a single serving coffee wrapped in innovative plastic No. 5, which is recyclable. Therefore, drinking this coffee is not only a pleasure for the palate, it is also good for the environment as long as you pay attention to its proper disposal.
Maud’s Kona Coffee Blend
- Roast Profile - Maud's Kona Coast Blend coffee is a rich medium roast with a smooth heavy body. This rich, low-acidity coffee is roasted to a perfect dark brown bean and has delicious chocolate-nutty undertones.
- 100% Arabica Kona Coffee - We use only high quality 100% Arabica coffee including organic and fair trade beans from premier growing regions around the world.
- California Roasted & 100% Solar Energy Produced - On their way to your cup, our flavorful beans also get a California tan, roasted to perfection in our own Solar Energy Powered San Diego facility, where we can monitor the quality and character of each batch. Our goal is to be carbon neutral by 2024.
Maud’s Kona Coffee Blend is a California family-owned coffee company. They take their name from the owner’s two daughters (Maddi + Aubrey). Their Kona beans are mixed with 100% organic and fair trade arabica beans found in Southern California. The result is a medium roast with a heavy body, with hints of chocolate and hazelnut. Maud’s Kona Coffee Blend is one of the best Kona blends. Plus, their K-Cups are 100% recyclable with easy peel tabs.
Maud’s Kona Coffee Blend (Kona Coast) is another terrific affordable blend that uses premium beans to great effect. The coffee is a blend of ten percent Kona beans and ninety percent Arabica beans from around the world.
The beans are single-origin, Fair Trade Certified, and the pods are #5 recyclable plastic. It’s a medium roast designed to please a wide range of palates, and the coffee’s flavor helps. Maud’s Kona mix has a chocolate-nutty undertone and does a good job of balancing the bitter and sweet flavors. Another feather in the blend’s cap is its mild acidity. Maud’s Kona coffee mix comes in a carton of 100 pods that are compatible with Keurig 1.0 and 2.0 machines.
Hawaiian Isles Kona Coffee Co. Kona Classic Single-Serve K-Cup Pods
- HAWAII'S FINEST KONA BLEND - One of The Top Selling Kona Blend Brands in the United States. Found in Military Commassaries World-Wide, Cost Plus World Market, Safeway, Wal-Mart, Sam's Club, CVS, Walgreens, Don Quijote, ABC Stores, Raleys, Bel-Air, Nob-Hill, Haggens, HEB, United Supermarkets, and More!
- TASTE THE WARMTH OF ALOHA - Enjoy The Smooth and Unique Taste of Coffee From Hawaii That Will Leave You Never Wanting Another Bitter Cup of Coffee Ever Again!
- MADE FRESH IN HAWAII DAILY - Every Bean is Roasted and Packaged Right Here at Our Facility on Oahu, Hawaii Right Near Pearl Harbor In the Heart of Oahu!
Hawaiian Isles Kona Coffee K Cups Kona Classic is a well-known and readily available coffee. The vendors boast that this Kona blend can be found in Walmart and Walgreens, among other retail outlets. It’s perhaps the most widely available Kona coffee mix in a store near you.
Kona Classic is a medium roast that should appeal to the majority of people. The coffee is packaged in their Oahu plant. These K cups indeed have Kona Coffee as part of the blend, but they also contain Arabica beans from around the world.
Though it has a great flavor, keep in mind that it is a combination. The Kona Coffee makes up around 10% of the mixture, with the balance made up of various beans. This is true for most blends, and it’s worth noting because they make up the vast majority of products in this category.