Kicking Horse Coffee, Hola, Light Roast
- LIGHT ROAST, GROUND: Wild, spirited, awake. This blend knows how to dish up a warm welcome. It's a hot tropical storm, sailing in off the sea. Hullo good mornings
- TASTING NOTES, BREW METHOD: Juicy red currant acidity paired with a creamy honey body. Recommended methods: drip machine, pour over and cold brew
- ORIGIN CENTRAL & SOUTH AMERICA: Grown in a socially and environmentally responsible way, by farmers with sustainable businesses they can depend on
Kicking Horse Coffee has been around for 20 years and is known for the Best Light Roast Coffee. Roasted in the Canadian Rockies, it is the kind of coffee you can drink without the weight of socio-economic or environmental impact on your mind, as it is fair trade and organic. It is also kosher, if that is a problem. There’s something to be said about appropriately named coffees that don’t state the obvious and Kicking Horse Coffee crushed it by naming their light roast. They just named this bag, and Hello it fits the bill. It’s clear, it evokes something Hawaiian and sunny, and it really is a light roast, right?
This is a blend of 100% Arabica beans grown in the shade of Central and South America. They are certified fair trade, which guarantees fair treatment to farmers and they are 100% organic. They are recommended for drip coffee machines, overflow brewing, and cold brewing. The flavor profile shows juicy gooseberry acidity with a creamy honey body. The aroma contains notes of condensed cane sugar and the finish offers notes of brown sugar and hazelnuts. It’s an excellent choice for savoring the subtle flavors of expertly crafted light roast coffee.
Kicking Horse Coffee uses only Fair Trade Certified beans. Fair Trade leverages product sales to empower farmers and invest in the future of their communities. Kicking Horse strives to be as close to the community as possible and to be socially responsible. They want to take care of the planet and future generations.
Café Don Pablo Subtle Earth Organic Coffee – Light Roast
- Certified Organic by CCOF - 100% Arabica Coffee - GMO Free
- 2LB - Whole Bean - Light Roast
- Rich and chocolatey with profound depth of flavor, velvety body, and low acidity
Certified 100% organic by CCOF, Don Pablo Gourmet coffee is one of the best-selling light roast coffees of all time. Just to make sure no chemicals are used, even for pesticides, farmers are forced to plant peppers to repel insects. Coffee is grown in an environment blessed by nature, so there are many insects there. But still, just to keep the taste 100% organic, they don’t use any kind of artificial insect repellent.
Cafe Don Pablo is a family owned gourmet coffee business based in Miami, Florida. This coffee roaster company specializes in gourmet Honduran coffee. Their coffee beans are personally grown, collected and processed in Colombia. They manage their coffee production through their participation certification program.
These 100% Arabica beans come from the Marcala region in Honduras. They are grown between 3,805 and 4,290 feet (1,160-1310 m) and belong to the Catuai grape. They are USDA certified organic, GMO-free, and grown without the use of pesticides or insecticides. The tasting notes describe a rich chocolate flavor with a deep depth that comes from the light roast. The body is rich and velvety and the acidity is low. The finish is fresh and clean, and the coffee shows notes of milk chocolate, honey, cocoa and caramel.
This gourmet coffee can be used with a regular drip coffee machine, a French press and an espresso machine. The slow roasting process allows the coffee to create a different flavor if it is made with different methods and machines. But one thing you will get is that the taste will be subtle and sweet in all types. Because slow roasting allows the coffee not only to flourish, but also to extract all its flavor and aroma.
Starbucks Veranda Blend Light Blonde Roast
- A lighter, gentler take on the Starbucks roast, Veranda Blend is flavorful without being overly bold
- While we've updated our look and how we describe our tasting notes, Starbucks Veranda Blend is still the same mellow and soft, great-tasting coffee you know and love
- Enjoy the Starbucks coffee you love without leaving the house
Starbucks is a household name, most of the time for its Frappuccinos, but we must not forget that the base of these drinks is good old coffee. They offer a number of flavors from a variety of different countries, but generally stock three in store: Pike Place Roast, Verona dark roast, and Blonde Roast, aka Veranda. Veranda prides itself on its smoothness. Just because you drink coffee in the morning to wake you up doesn’t mean you don’t need to be shaken like you’ve been electrocuted. Veranda has notes of sweet cocoa and lightly roasted nuts and is a lovely way to relax during the day.
This coffee bean has a mild and delicate flavor of cocoa and lightly roasted nuts. To give it the same flavor that farmers used to serve, coffee is grown and harvested in Latin America. Starbucks uses the same method that farmers have done for decades. They are collected from small farmers and after a light blonde roast they are packed and ready to ship making for a great Light Roast Coffee.
Real Good Coffee Co Whole Bean Coffee, Breakfast Blend Light Roast Coffee Beans
- Light Roast Coffee: Our Breakfast Blend light roast whole bean coffee is the perfect morning coffee to ease you into your day
- Sustainable Light Roast Coffee Beans: Our coffee is made with premium quality Arabica coffee beans from Central and South America. They are grown, sourced and packaged responsibly, after being roasted fresh in Seattle, USA
- Tasting Notes: Our Breakfast Blend coffee delivers a smooth flavor that brings together a brisk citrus taste with smooth aromatic notes of milk chocolate and cream
It’s a perfect breakfast combo for a busy day. Central and South American coffee beans which are 100% Arabica. Seattle Roasting Plant handles the roasting and packaging of the beans. Real Good Coffee Co is a small team of coffee roasters based in Seattle. Their primary focus is quality, durability, and affordability. This company has a proven track record of 30 years in supplying specialty coffees with the best flavor. No frills or tricks. Just good coffee.
This whole bean can be used in any type of coffee machine, including Drips, Espresso, French Press, Moka Pot, Aeropress, etc. It has been around for 30 years and currently has more competition than any other coffee beans. It competes with ground coffees when your competitors should have been just whole beans. Still, it’s so tasty that fans of ground coffee can’t resist.
Cameron’s Coffee Roasted Ground Coffee Bag, Breakfast Blend
- UNIQUELY HANDCRAFTED COFFEE: One, 12 ounce bag of Cameron's Breakfast Blend. We craft Cameron's Coffee to be the smoothest, most flavorful coffee possible. Our coffee is sustainable, hand-crafted, and small-batch roasted.
- RICH AND FLAVORFUL: Say good morning to this perfect breakfast blend of Central and South American coffees that are slow roasted to a mild, yet rich flavor.
- ALWAYS SMOOTH, NEVER BITTER: We choose only the top 10% of Arabica coffee beans in the world, hand-crafted to perfection. Brew a smooth, full-flavor coffee experience every time. Never over-roasted.
Cameron’s Coffee is a company that is proud to say that it focuses only on the heart of what a great morning beer is: the beans. They do not operate cafes or manufacture machines, they strive to get the best flavor out of each coffee bean to achieve a sweet taste, never bitter. The breakfast mix is no exception; It is roasted in small batches before rapid cooling to avoid over-roasting.
Since 1978, Cameron Coffee has become synonymous with coffee rich in flavor but also delicate and complex. The company takes its 100% arabica beans from around the world and roasts them to perfection. The company’s custom kegs provide the perfect heat and airflow for roasting beans while producing cleaner emissions. This not only helps the surrounding community, but the entire environment as well. Along with a light roast, the company protects the quality of its beans by cooling them immediately the moment they reach the desired roast. Cameron’s proprietary process cools beans quickly and evenly, with minimal exposure to air, for optimal freshness.
A blend of Colombian Supremo, Kona Blend, and Gold Roast Breakfast Blend, this bag has a unique, clear and bright hue. Earthy, 100% Arabica, and sustainably grown, there are many words and practices here that make Cameron’s Breakfast Blend an appealing choice for happier mornings. On a fruity note, it’s always a great way to start the day, even if it starts at dawn too early.