GSI Outdoors Infinity Backpacker Mug
- CRAFTED FOR CONVENIENCE: The Infinity Backpacker Mug measures at 4 x 3.6 x 4.6 inches, holds 17 fluid ounces but weighs just 3.5 ounces, making it light enough for even the choosiest, ounce-shaving through-hiker.
- INSULATION: Made from BPA-free, non-leaching polypropylene, this essential piece of gear comes with a cloth-wrapped insulated neoprene sleeve to keep your beverage warm (or cold).
- NO SPILLS: Spill-resistant top and sealable spout prevents loss of heat and drink alike.
The GSI Outdoors Infinity Backpacker Mug is the Best Camping Coffee Mug on our list. And with a whopping 17 oz (500 ml) capacity, it’s also one of the bigger options, along with the Snow Peak Titanium Mug. This lightweight mug is ideal for going out into the field without compromising on good insulation. This is thanks to the comfortable removable ballistic nylon wrap that keeps your contents warm and the foldable canvas handle to save weight and space. The main body is made of strong BPA-free polypropylene plastic. Tt comes with a secure sippy sleeve that has a resealable hole. As if all of that didn’t make this one of the best backpack mugs we’ve come across, then the very attractive price closes the deal!
Let’s start with the appearance. This mug looks like a big boy that can be wrapped in a shiny canvas koozie. In essence, this is pretty close to the real thing, except you’ll get 17 fluid ounces (unlike a 16-year-old big kid), the “can” is polypropylene instead of aluminum, and the koozie is made of nylon. Ballistic resistant for isolation. For added convenience, there is also a collapsible canvas handle and sippy lid to minimize spills.
While this 17-ounce mug isn’t the flashiest on this list, it comes in four vibrant colors, so you can pack your bags for a crowd and never worry about wasting your coffee / tea / water / gin and personal tonic. The BPA-free polypropylene comes with a lightly insulated ballistic cloth bag to protect your mug from dirt (or your hand from heat), and the folding handle easily clips onto backpacks or folds to fit in your backpack’s side pocket .
Stanley Classic Vacuum Camp Mug
- Vacuum insulation keeps drinks hot 2. 5 hours, cold 4. 5 hours, or iced 20 hours
- 18/8 stainless steel won’t rust; naturally BPA-free
- Leak-resistant flip lid
Stanley has been making quality backcountry camping products since 1913. Each one comes with a lifetime warranty, so you can get one and keep it forever. This 16-ounce leak-proof mug keeps cold drinks at the perfect temperature for up to 8 hours and will keep things hot for about 2.5 hours. If you’re looking for something a bit larger, Stanley produces insulated mugs and cups in this size, down to a pitcher and growler size.
The vacuum insulation of this travel mug can keep your drink hot for 2.5 hours or cold for 4.5 hours. If you add ice, your drink will stay cold for 20 hours. For a classic mug that’s been around for years, the Stanley Classic Vacuum Camp mug is your best bet. The Stanley Classic Camping Mug has a built-in D-ring that can be flipped up and down so you can clip it to your bag. The lid is waterproof and dishwasher safe. To ensure you get the most out of your design, Stanley offers a lifetime warranty.
Stanley Thermoses are legendary, so it makes sense for you to figure it out when you’re looking for a sturdy, durable mug to go with you on all your outdoor adventures. This beauty in classic green or navy is good for up to 16 ounces of liquid flash – that’s your morning cup of tea. Vacuum insulation keeps you warm until the last sip and an airtight lid ensures you don’t miss a drop when those pesky squirrels lurking in your camp run for your rations.
Yeti Rambler Mug
- The YETI Rambler 14 oz Mug is the toughest, most over-engineered camp mug out there
- The full-loop Triple Grip Handle is comfortable for wider hands, so you can fit your mitts fully around your morning joe
- Duracoat color means no scratching, peeling, or fading here
The YETI Rambler Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Mug is Best Camping Coffee Mug. This first choice in camping mugs offers maximum durability and insulation and has an ideal 14 fluid ounce capacity. The mug is constructed of premium rust resistant 18/8 stainless steel coated with a stylish DURACOAT ™ color paint finish. This excellent coating ensures that the color will not fade or peel with repeated use, and provides additional protection against scratches and abrasions. The exterior of the mug is also resistant to condensation, ensuring your hands remain dry and sweat-free.
The YETI Stainless Steel Rambler Mug features special double-wall insulation to keep your beverages warm for hours. Whether you use it for piping hot coffee or fresh lemonade: this special “air bag” silhouette will isolate hot and cold for maximum drinking pleasure. Resplendent in kitchen grade 18/8 stainless steel with a multitude of wraparound colors to choose from, this rugged mug is rust and puncture resistant and designed to maintain temperature of contents with double-walled vacuum insulation. The full-loop TripleGrip handle is designed to provide a comfortable grip for larger hands, whether you’re drinking coffee or soup. It holds 14 fluid ounces, comes with a Rambler lid, and is even dishwasher safe.
Like everything Yeti makes (coolers, backpacks, camping chairs), this is a very tough mug. The double-walled insulated mug keeps your coffee (or tea) warm as you drive or start your initial ascent, but the outside is cool enough that you can hold it right after the first pour. Put a lid on it and it will last even longer.
Miir Camp Cup
- Construction: Best in class Thermo 3D double wall vacuum insulation eliminates condensation and keeps hot stuff hot & cold stuff cold. Hardshell powder coating adds grip and protects & preserves your product's appearance.
- Materials: High quality 18/8 medical grade stainless steel is safe & strong and won't transfer flavor or leave a metallic aftertaste. All MiiR products are guaranteed to be 100% BPA free. Hand wash recommended for long-term product satisfaction.
- Lid: You'll love our press fit lid, engineered for durability and designed to retain temperature longer & prevent splashing. Top rack dishwasher safe.
This 12 oz medical grade stainless steel camp mug in black, white or blue has the clean, understated sensibilities of Scandinavian design, and is aptly advertised as the “modern take on old-fashioned grandma’s camp mug.” . Thermo 3D double-wall vacuum insulation preserves interior temperature without transfer, so you don’t have to worry about singing your gloves and pressing f
Complete with medical grade steel combined with Thermo 3D double wall vacuum insulation technology, the 300ml mug keeps your beauties steaming for over 2 hours with the lid on. While the cover doesn’t twist, it provides a surprisingly good seal to prevent liquid and heat from escaping when you’re on the go. Additionally, for every mug purchased, 6% goes to various environmental causes. Add to that the beautiful exterior-inspired artwork and slim lip for a good taste, and you’ve got a mug you’ll want to use at home or at camp.
Hydro Flask Coffee Mug
- Newly produced Hydro Flasks do not feature a registered trademark symbol next to the logo
- TempShield insulation keeps drinks cold or hot when used with lid; lid not leakproof
- This 18/8 food-grade stainless steel coffee mug is hand wash only; BPA-free and phthalate-free
This stainless steel camping mug is the closest thing you’ll find to the comfort of a regular mug, with a slender lip that feels delicate to sip from and a beautifully soft-touch finish to wrap your cold hands around. The Hydro Flask Coffee Mug has double-wall vacuum insulation and a press-in top that keeps hot liquids hot for up to 6 hours (assuming you keep the lid on!). It’s the perfect mug for slow mornings at camp or long nights by the fire with a hot and powerful beverage! Plus, with a 350ml (12oz) capacity, it’s an excellent alternative to the Yeti Rambler if it’s just a tad too big.
Sea to Summit Delta Insul-Mug Insulated Camping Cup
- Sipping lid with leakproof seal and hang loop, Cool-to-the-touch rim
- Food grade Nylon 66, BPA-free
- ThermoSkin non-absorbing insulation sleeve
The Sea to Summit Delta InsulMug is a wonderful option for campers who don’t want to use a larger coffee mug around the campfire because of its minimalist and small design. Because of the polyurethane skin that insulates the beverage, drinks stay hot (or cold) in this mug. They won’t keep your drink as hot as a double-walled stainless steel mug, but they won’t be as heavy.
The handless design is one of our favorites. The mug’s circumference was pleasant to grasp, and it took up very little space when stowed away. This Sea to Summit camping mug is available in two colors: orange and blue, and at a price that allows you to buy both.
TOAKS Titanium Cup
- Material: Titanium (no coating) Weight: 2.7oz (76g)
- Capacity: 15.2oz (450ml) (measured to the top of cup)
- Dimension: Internal: 3 1/8" (79mm) (D) X 3 1/2" (90mm) (H) Profile: 3 1/2" (88mm) (D) X 3 1/2" (90mm) (H) (measured with handles folded)
The TOAKS cup is ideal if you’re searching for a lightweight camping mug that you can also use to warm your coffee over a hot fire.
This mug is ideal not just for use around the campsite, but also for travellers who require a lightweight mug. Titanium is one of the lightest metals, which is why this mug is only 2.7 oz. The handle is a little uncomfortable, but in the larger scheme of things, it’s not a big deal.
Because this TOAKS cup is not double-walled insulated and lacks a lid, your coffee will keep warm for a shorter period of time than mugs with additional insulation and a sealed top.